Earn 5X Points Promo with AGR Credit Card

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from Amtrak. Another 5x points promo like the one last December with the BofA AGR credit card.
This one is for March 15 through April 30. 4,000 point limit.
You must register by March 31. Link to BofA provided in the email.
Watch your inbox!
Got mine - for both cards. Hmm, my car is due for some service. 😁
Might be time to charge my next two rent payments even though the cc fee is high. 🤨

I got the email yesterday. (I would pay my rent by credit card if they didn't charge me $50 to do so - outrageous.)
I think my fee is $35, but it may have gone up. I'm thinking 5x points for my rent will be worth the fee considering all the points I will get. It think AGR points are worth about 38 cents.

Received this yesterday.

The limitation is only 4000 Pts. MOSQUITO MEAT!!!

Attachments

• 20220316 AGR 5X.JPG
    20220316 AGR 5X.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 7
I think one probably has to have less than a quarter of a million points or some such, to get this offer, or have been involved in some other unmentionable sin. I did not get it yet. 🤷‍♂️

IIRC, when they did the last promotion, I didn't get the email until 3 days after it started.

I didn't get the last one in the fall, but got this one. Not a tremendous amount since it maxes out at 4000 but nice nonetheless!

I got this offer. I just purchased $900 worth of airfare on the AGR card to get my bonus points. I had not been using the AGR card for a while because I have switched to the Capital One Venture X.

Back