empire service consist to Niagara Falls?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaspeamtrak

Lead Service Attendant
I will be travelling on Easter friday from Niagara Falls to NYP and back on Sunday. I'm hoping BC is in the rear of the cafe car so i can get some good photos and watch out the back door/window.Has anybody seen or ridden any of these trains lately? Thanks! :)

I'll be on one in August, long time from now, but it will have a snack car, coach and business class cars. No idea on the layout.

Two years ago it was at the front of the train. However I just saw another post somewhere that suggested it was on the back last year. So who knows?

usually it's the rear of train. i work it that train all the time.

I will be travelling on Easter friday from Niagara Falls to NYP and back on Sunday. I'm hoping BC is in the rear of the cafe car so i can get some good photos and watch out the back door/window.Has anybody seen or ridden any of these trains lately? Thanks! :)

Its been on the rear for a while now (maybe a year or so). Everytime I ride the empire I take BC. The last time it was on the front was 2 years ago this month...but it has since switched to the rear.

Will you be working on #280 on April 10? We will be coming back on April 12 on #281. Stop by and say hi to us!? It would be nice to meet you!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you be working on #280 on April 10? We will be coming back on April 12 on #281. Stop by and say hi to us!? It would be nice to meet you!!! :)
well I hope so!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back