Farewell AEM7 Farewell Trip (June 2016)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what exactly is MARC doing? Leasing ACS-64s while waiting for diesels to arrive? Sounds pretty crazy... have they considered buying some ACS-64s like SEPTA is doing?

Here is a the video I've been waiting for. It's only been up for a year! :blink: It contains the cab footage from Halethorpe roll by.

I wish someone at spec ops would have gotten back to me about operating it.
Are you 240 Certified and qualified on NORAC, AMT-2, and Physical Characteristics etc?
I like the sarcasm but what I meant by that was marketing the trip and selling the tickets. More money in that
Why would Amtrak want to give you part of the money when they can pocket the whole lot themselves? I am not at all surprised they did not bother to get back. ;)

I wish someone at spec ops would have gotten back to me about operating it.
Are you 240 Certified and qualified on NORAC, AMT-2, and Physical Characteristics etc?
I like the sarcasm but what I meant by that was marketing the trip and selling the tickets. More money in that
Why would Amtrak want to give you part of the money when they can pocket the whole lot themselves? I am not at all surprised they did not bother to get back. ;)
Agreed.

Back