Getting promotions

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Join AGR

I would be glad to reccommend you - which would get both of us an extra 500 points.

Please PM me your name and email

Another good deal is the SPG AMEX - sign up for that and get 30,000 points.which convert 1:1 to AGR points. If I recommend you, I get a bunch of points too. again, I need your name and email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Join AGR

I would be glad to reccommend you - which would get both of us an extra 500 points.

Another good deal is the SPG AMEX - sign up for that and get 30,000 points.which convert 1:1 to AGR points. If I recommend you, I get a bunch of points too. again, I need your name and email.
Please forgive my ignorance. I would like for you to recommend me for promotions. What does PM mean? Thanks.

Join AGR

Please forgive my ignorance. I would like for you to recommend me for promotions. What does PM mean? Thanks.
PM is personal or private message. You should go to "messenger", then go to "compose new" and send a message to RRrich with your email address so he can refer you as an AGR member. Once you are a member, you do not need referrals for promotions. If I am unclear about this process, hopefully someone else that is better at this can assist you. Good luck and welcome.

:)

Or just click on the "envelope" under the person's screen name on the left side!
smile.gif

(Penny is beyond help!
laugh.gif
)

Or just click on the "envelope" under the person's screen name on the left side!
smile.gif

(Penny is beyond help!
laugh.gif
)

Holy Cow!!! Not only am I beyond help, I feel real stupid!! :wacko: Now that I know how easy it is to PM someone, you better watch out. I think I will try out the "shortcut" right now and send you a PM. :eek:

smile.gif

(Penny is beyond help!
laugh.gif
)

Holy Cow!!! Not only am I beyond help, I feel real stupid!! :wacko: Now that I know how easy it is to PM someone, you better watch out. I think I will try out the "shortcut" right now and send you a PM. :eek:
Holly Cow Batman. How long have I not noticed that either, yet I have never had issue sending a "Private Message" Also never noticed the friends button while still setting a number of friends. Slapping :help: myself.

And remember that many (if not most) promotions are now targeted. This means I may get some, but you don't. Or you may get some, but I don't.
I hardly think that fair. :angry: I think all AU members should get all the promos that are out there to help boost ridership. :cool:

Back