Greetings from Germany

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello forum members,

I am a new apprentice of the North American railway system, which I want to discover next year!
For a semester abroad, I am going to Montreal, and have already planned a trip to Toronto, and I'm already thinking about which other routes to take.

I am originally from Germany and love the train system in Europe. This year I did an Interrail trip through France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland and Austria, which was an amazing experience and I recommend to all of you to check out Eurail passes, if you're in Europe.
Also, I once travelled on the legendary Transsiberian Railway from Moscow to Beijing, which was the most interesting train travel I've had yet.

Feel free to shoot questions about trains in Europe, if you like, and otherwise, have a nice day!

Cheers,
Felix

Hello forum members,

I am a new apprentice of the North American railway system, which I want to discover next year!
For a semester abroad, I am going to Montreal, and have already planned a trip to Toronto, and I'm already thinking about which other routes to take.

I am originally from Germany and love the train system in Europe. This year I did an Interrail trip through France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland and Austria, which was an amazing experience and I recommend to all of you to check out Eurail passes, if you're in Europe.
Also, I once travelled on the legendary Transsiberian Railway from Moscow to Beijing, which was the most interesting train travel I've had yet.

Feel free to shoot questions about trains in Europe, if you like, and otherwise, have a nice day!

Cheers,
Felix
Welcome to AU

Hello forum members,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm originally English myself and have also lived in Germany (Freiburg) and also in Switzerland and also Spain and Hungary.

Back