Greetings from SW England

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everybody from South West England.

My husband and I are planning a trip for our anniversary in early 2024, and we're currently looking to include a trip on Texas Eagle (LAX to CHI). I found this site while looking for information and suggestions.

We took a trip on California Zephyr back in 2014 and thoroughly enjoyed it as a way to completely switch off.

Hi everybody from South West England.

My husband and I are planning a trip for our anniversary in early 2024, and we're currently looking to include a trip on Texas Eagle (LAX to CHI). I found this site while looking for information and suggestions.

We took a trip on California Zephyr back in 2014 and thoroughly enjoyed it as a way to completely switch off.
Welcome to AU, we have several British Members and it's always good to hear from folks across the Pond!😉

There are lots of Trip Reports and threads about the Texas Eagle/Sunset Ltd here on AU, and many of us that ride these Trains often will be glad to answer any questions you may have and provide tips!

Last edited:
Back