Guest Rewards Website - List of upcoming trips

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I notice that when you sign into your guest rewards account you can see a list of your upcoming trips but only those trips booked through Amtrak.com. I usually always book my trips through an agent and they have my guest rewards membership number which also appears on my eticket but these trips do not show up in my guest rewards as upcoming trips.

When I speak to an agent on the phone they can see a full list of my upcoming trips based on my guest rewards number. So why can't upcoming trips booked through an agent show up in my guest rewards account page just as those booked through Amtrak.com? It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult to do.

Maybe I am just not looking in the right place. Thanks.

I had the same experience. I could not see my December trip, though I was logged in. I usually book through an agent because I want specific accommodations. And now, the way the site works (or doesn't work), I will have to book with an agent when I use points, because I always have connecting trains. I think it's just yet another example of Amtrak's IT incompetence.

Add that to the wishlist for an amtrak.com site upgrade. But don't hold your breath.

Back