HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amfleet

Engineer
I would like to wish everyone a safe, fun, and healthy holiday. I will be on vacation from December 25 until January 3. I may be able to access the internet once or twice, but I think I'm going to take a break from the online world.

Unfortunetly no train travel will be involved during this vaction, but in February there is a good chance I will be riding the Acela Express for the very first time between Boston and Philadelphia. Once again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

snow.jpg

Amfleet, have a good holiday period. We will miss your presence on this board.

Hopefully you will get to ride Acela in February. I hope to ride it this summer sometime.

Good holidays!!!

MA012.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

May God's blessings be with you all!

Peace on Earth and Goodwill to all Mankind.

Bill Haithcoat said:
Amfleet, have a good holiday period. We will miss your presence on this board.

Hopefully you will get to ride Acela in February. I hope to ride it this summer sometime.

Good holidays!!!
Well said Bill. I may get to ride the Acela next November (I'm keeping my fingers crossed). I have to wait till March this year to ride the Silver Meteor, and I can't wait. I'll have my radio scanner, my camera, my new camcorder.

I'm writing this as I just got home from my own vacation. I enjoyed it a lot, especially how I won over $200 playing bingo (money that will be used to buy 2 new H.O. Scale Amtrak locomotives). Its great to be back at the forums though. :)

Viewliner said:
especially how I won over $200 playing bingo
Well, Viewliner, if you need help spending it, send it my way. I didn't win the big Powerball jackpot, so I'm willing to help others with their winnings. :D

Welcome back Viewliner. Hope you enjoy the Silver Meteor in March. I plan to hop up to DC on the Crescent in early February....am all ready for that.

What kind of accommodations are you riding on the Meteor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back