Healing thoughts for Everydaymatters

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are in Susan’s and my prayers. Be courageous and keep up the good fight.

Betty, I'm late with this because the posts keep hiding on me :p and I missed the update, but the feeling is just as heartfelt.

I am so glad you are home and the cancer is gone :) :) :) !

Hi Betty,

It has been a long time, sorry to hear about your sickness. Glad to see about the medical help has lead to your improvement.  I have not been on AU for ages maybe once since I heard about my namesake Alan B.  I am now working with a tablet and it is very difficult with my vision.

I have had my own medical problems. First  had to have prostrate surgery +more work. I contacted MRSA. I was in a nursing home for a month.  I was home for 3 weeks and developed pneumonia and a flare-up of the MRSA I was back in hospital for a week I am still very weak.  Robin and I will be down in McLean for a train show in May. If you could send me a pm with your phone number I will let you know when I find out the specifics.

Wishing You Well,

Al and Robin

Hi Betty,

It has been a long time, sorry to hear about your sickness. Glad to see about the medical help has lead to your improvement.  I have not been on AU for ages maybe once since I heard about my namesake Alan B.  I am now working with a tablet and it is very difficult with my vision.

I have had my own medical problems. First  had to have prostrate surgery +more work. I contacted MRSA. I was in a nursing home for a month.  I was home for 3 weeks and developed pneumonia and a flare-up of the MRSA I was back in hospital for a week I am still very weak.  Robin and I will be down in McLean for a train show in May. If you could send me a pm with your phone number I will let you know when I find out the specifics.

Wishing You Well,

Al and Robin
Al, I am sorry to hear about your medical issues and glad you are on the mend.  Please give my best to Robin.

Take care.

Betty, so relieved and good to learn about your recovery after the operation.

Now to get through those Spirometer exercises to strengthen your lungs. I hated those, but struggled through them nonetheless, and ultimately did not regret it.

Back