Hello from Massachusetts

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm Julie from Massachusetts and afraid to fly and I love Disney. I take the train back and forth. I found this site because I was looking for Silver Meteor service and the site looks fun. It will now take me two days to travel back to Massachusetts since they kept the Silver Star not the Meteor. Kinda bummed, but it beats flying to me.

Hi I'm Julie from Massachusetts and afraid to fly and I love Disney. I take the train back and forth. I found this site because I was looking for Silver Meteor service and the site looks fun. It will now take me two days to travel back to Massachusetts since they kept the Silver Star not the Meteor. Kinda bummed, but it beats flying to me.
Welcome to Amtrak Unlimited from a Floridian who is also disappoiinted that the Meteor is not running currently (but is hopeful that it will be running in the Fall).

Hi Julie,
Nice to see you here. My destination on trips from Oregon is usually Boston, because my sister lives there. I have gone through WAS a couple of times, as opposed to the Lake Shore Ltd, and found Baltimore to be a wonderful place to break the trip if I don't want to arrive too late in the evening.

I'm looking forward to hearing about how you plan your two-day journey, and how it actually goes for you.

Hi Julie,
Nice to see you here. My destination on trips from Oregon is usually Boston, because my sister lives there. I have gone through WAS a couple of times, as opposed to the Lake Shore Ltd, and found Baltimore to be a wonderful place to break the trip if I don't want to arrive too late in the evening.

I'm looking forward to hearing about how you plan your two-day journey, and how it actually goes for you.
Hi J
Welcome to Amtrak Unlimited from a Floridian who is also disappoiinted that the Meteor is not running currently (but is hopeful that it will be running in the Fall).
I got tickets yesterday for the Meteor in the winter. I had to call to get it but I got it. Only took a 50 minute wait time

Back