Hello from North-Central Florida

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaboarder3023

Train Attendant
Hello everyone! My name is Seaboarder3023 and I am from North-Central Florida.

I am an advocate for expanding Amtrak service throughout my state, especially concerning the S-Line through Waldo, Ocala, and Wildwood, and the SP line through Tallahassee. My favorite Amtrak trains are the Silvers due to my favorite railroad being the SAL, and I wish to see them expanded (posts about those coming soon).

I also have ideas for future long-distance equipment that I would like to share as well.

Thanks for having me!

Hello everyone! My name is Seaboarder3023 and I am from North-Central Florida.

I am an advocate for expanding Amtrak service throughout my state, especially concerning the S-Line through Waldo, Ocala, and Wildwood, and the SP line through Tallahassee. My favorite Amtrak trains are the Silvers due to my favorite railroad being the SAL, and I wish to see them expanded (posts about those coming soon).

I also have ideas for future long-distance equipment that I would like to share as well.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome to Amtrak Unlimited from a lifelong Florida resident. In the 1970's, I lived in Gainesville and traveled from Waldo many times. I, too, am hoping for train service to Tallahassee.

Back