Hello from the North Bank of the Columbia!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone,

Thank you for adding me to this forum. I'm Greg Brown, from Washougal, Washington. Our city is the last suburb of Vancouver, Washington, at the mouth of the Columbia River Gorge.

I was born and raised in Klamath Falls, Oregon. When I was a child, I remember seeing Southern Pacific passenger trains in my hometown. I have been interested in the railroad industry in general and passenger trains in particular for a long time. My interest includes photography of railroading. I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge through this group.

Here's one of my images - the final Pioneers meet at Mosier, Oregon in May 1997.

Last Pioneers meet at Mosier 5-10-1997.jpg

Always nice to have another northwesterner on the forum. I live in the center of the east half of Oregon.
Hubby and I called to make reservations on the Pioneer just in time to be told it would no longer be running on the dates we intended to travel. These days I mostly board the EB at WIH, because I have a friend (met on the train, LOL) that lives near there and will drop us at the station.

Back