Hello

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, Stormy here. I'm a college student in the Chicagoland area with an affinity for trains! I'm studying communications and sociology, and I'm currently working as an intern for the Chicago Transit Authority. I've done some railfanning and transit related videos on my YouTube channel, and generally just interested in trains and passenger operations! Excited to look around and contribute to the site :)

Hey all, Stormy here. I'm a college student in the Chicagoland area with an affinity for trains! I'm studying communications and sociology, and I'm currently working as an intern for the Chicago Transit Authority. I've done some railfanning and transit related videos on my YouTube channel, and generally just interested in trains and passenger operations! Excited to look around and contribute to the site :)
Welcome to Amtrak Unlimited

Are you planning to work in transit? You may have noticed that some members of this forum do or have worked for various railroads and/or transit agencies.

Back