Hey, Viewliner...

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WoodenMike

How about those J-E-T-S-! JETS! JETS! JETS!

Got my Jets cap on! I love it!!!

And, how about those PACKERS!!! LOL!!! SWEET!

I was glad to be there to see the Jets Kill the Colts. I hope they face the Titans next week so they have a better chance of victory. We may actually have a chance of going to the Super Bowl! Who knows, if the Browns lose, and we win the next game, that means it might be two trips to San Diego :lol: I can't believe what the falcons did to those Packers

At the game, COOL! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a whoopin'!

What do you mean two trips to San Diego? Planning one anyway?

As a Chicago BEARS fan, I LOVED seeing crybaby Brett Favre and the Packers eat it at Lambeau!!! HA-HA! They're finished. And their coach...the postgame show was soooo much fun to listen to! Mr. Excuse!

I was at all the '85 BEARS' games, including the playoffs, that was amazing! I hope you get to see the Jets in San Diego! You'll never forget it!

Are you going to take the train? (keeping in topic!) How would you do the trip? So many options! Just make sure you get that SLEEPER!

WoodenMike said:
At the game, COOL! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a whoopin'!
What do you mean two trips to San Diego? Planning one anyway?

As a Chicago BEARS fan, I LOVED seeing crybaby Brett Favre and the Packers eat it at Lambeau!!! HA-HA! They're finished. And their coach...the postgame show was soooo much fun to listen to! Mr. Excuse!

I was at all the '85 BEARS' games, including the playoffs, that was amazing! I hope you get to see the Jets in San Diego! You'll never forget it!

Are you going to take the train? (keeping in topic!) How would you do the trip? So many options! Just make sure you get that SLEEPER!
As much as I'd like to take the train to San Diego, there are two problems:

1) I don't know how good our chances are at getting Super Bowl Tickets.

2) Even if we were to get tickets, I don't know that my dad would allow it, nor if I'd have that kind of time with school and all.

Viewliiner, just on the subject of San Diego ITSELF, it is a neat place to visit. One time I had a hotel room from which I could see the trains, the planes, the highway and,I think, the water...all zooming by outside my window. Neat!

This is getting way off subject, but in case you like zoos, wild animals, etc it is a good city for that sort of thing.

Bill Haithcoat said:
Viewliiner, just on the subject of San Diego ITSELF, it is a neat place to visit. One time I had a hotel room from which I could see the trains, the planes, the highway and,I think, the water...all zooming by outside my window. Neat!
This is getting way off subject, but in case you like zoos, wild animals, etc it is a good city for that sort of thing.
Thanks for the opinion, Bill, I'll try to remember those things, if I'm ever lucky enough to travel to San Diego.

San Diego is also great for Mexican food something that is lacking in the NY/NJ area is good Mexican food...probably the most redeeming quality about living out west as the pizza out there is terrible.

I think it's the cheese that makes our pizzas so bad on the west coast. Try one without the cheese (sauce only + toppings) and you'll see what I mean. Make sure you get lots of jalepeno peppers and pineapple on your pizza too - it makes it much better! :D

I have a serious confession to make---I am a complete sports-illiterate.. I .know nothing about sports.....but of course I have enough civic pride to be glad when "my " Falcons win on those rare occasions.

I LOVED THE FALCONS HANDING TO THE PACKERS IN GREEN BAY!!!

I wonder what the Cajun crybaby will have to pout about in his press conference today?

**** the Packers! Congratulations to the FALCONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back