Hi from Albany

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should also say, this is a wonderful forum to have your questions answered. I have learned so much about how to make myself comfortable on Amtrak trains, how to take best advantage of Amtrak services and routes, how to communicate effectively with train personnel, and answers to questions I never thought to ask (but sure needed to know). If you don't see your questions addressed, just ask way! Someone knows the answer.

Hi!

I've taken one trip so far on Amtrak: last year to Montreal. I was thrilled with the comfort and service on Amtrak, and the trip was a blast. I'm hooked on train travel, and am going to Quebec City later this year by Amtrak and ViaRail. Just joined this forum to talk with other rail fans.
You'll like the quick easy ride from Montreal to QC. Both are great cities that have wonderful train depots right in the heart of of their respective towns.In QC's case, the station is on the waterfront in Lower Quebec. You'll have a blast. Enjoy.

Back