Hi, I'm New

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReidTYK

Train Attendant
Hello, my name is Reid, and I live in Yellowknife, NT, Canada. Although I'd like to be a pilot, trains really interest me, and I love riding them. Last but not least, I'm only 13

Welcome!
hi.gif

It's great to have the next generation be interested in trains! We won't hold it against you that you said the 4 letter word (fly)!
laugh.gif
I hope we can answer any questions you have, and that you also contribute your knowledge!

Best of luck in whatever you chose!
cool.gif

Welcome Reid. It is nice to see someone of your age participate in the forum. Although many of us do not like to fly, we have at least one AU member who is an airline pilot.

Hello, my name is Reid, and I live in Yellowknife, NT, Canada. Although I'd like to be a pilot, trains really interest me, and I love riding them. Last but not least, I'm only 13
Hi Reid ~ I'm fairly new myself. I'm Bob and I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

I had the pleasure of hitch hiking around Canada for about 7 months back around 1972 (my hippie daze) but never got to your area.

Canada is a beautiful country and the people were very friendly to me.

There's a great bunch of folks here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the forum.

thcanadaflagwavingemoti.gif

Welcome aboard and living in Yellowknife, you would have to enjoy flying.........that’s a long drive south to your closest VIA Station in Edmonton. (I did it five years ago)

And I guess, if you wanted to see some trains, you could always hop on that Buffalo Airways DC-3 over to Hay River and catch some CN action! :)

Back