Hi. Im new

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello. Train rides have been great. All from rvr to phl and vice versa. But I'm referring to work experiences...if that's ok.
There are some Amtrak employees on this forum, but most of us are just passengers or wanna be passengers who like to talk about trains. This site is not affiliated with Amtrak.

There are some Amtrak employees on this forum, but most of us are just passengers or wanna be passengers who like to talk about trains. This site is not affiliated with Amtrak.
I'm quite aware it's not affiliated with amtrak, that's why i joined the forum. TBH, i really just want to know if anyone has been a Reservation and Sales agent and was told they had to work a year in that position before moving into another one. I want to be a Data Analyst, or if by some lucky chance, work on the train.

I'm quite aware it's not affiliated with amtrak, that's why i joined the forum. TBH, i really just want to know if anyone has been a Reservation and Sales agent and was told they had to work a year in that position before moving into another one. I want to be a Data Analyst, or if by some lucky chance, work on the train.
I had posted that because we do get people posting here that think we are Amtrak affiliated. Best of luck with your career at Amtrak. :)

Back