how do I ask a question about the auto train

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi was wondering if anyone has taken the auto train from Lorton to Sanford lately? we are scheduled to take the train on Oct 18th. Was wondering what it is like in coach as far as people wearing masks. Are they mandatory the entire time you are sitting down except when you are eating? are they filling every other seat? how about meals? can you buy dinner, and do you get a bagged breakfast? how clean are the bathrooms? any help will be greatly appreciated. Debbie

There is whole thread about a recent AT trip I forgot the name, just do search on Auto Train and it will be there....Search is in the upper right.. It should cover what you need..

There is whole thread about a recent AT trip I forgot the name, just do search on Auto Train and it will be there....Search is in the upper right.. It should cover what you need..

The recent auto train thread may be found here: QuestIons on Recent Auto Train Experiences?

It appears that OP found the thread and posted the same question there. Accordingly, we will lock this thread so that responses will be in the relevant thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back