I just found out I earned executive plus status but it expires 3/22

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

Steve4031

Engineer
AU Supporter
I was not really trying for select executive plus status. So I was surprised when I received the welcome email a day or so ago. I was surprised it wasn’t valid until 3/23.

pennyk

50 year Amtrak Rider
Staff member
Administator
AU Lifetime Supporter
Gathering Team Member
I have been Select Executive for years and re-qualified this year. When I look at my AGR account on line, it says that I am SE until 3/22. I am pretty sure that my re-qualification this year is good until 3/23. Next time I speak to an AGR agent, I will verify that. I am hoping it is a glitch.

BTW, Congratulations Steve.

enviro5609

Train Attendant
I noticed the same thing when I just qualified.

I wonder if this is some sort of graphical display bug with the extension of 2021 status through Feb of 2022.

Please do share what you hear from AGR.

Steve4031

Engineer
AU Supporter
I have been Select Executive for years and re-qualified this year. When I look at my AGR account on line, it says that I am SE until 3/22. I am pretty sure that my re-qualification this year is good until 3/23. Next time I speak to an AGR agent, I will verify that. I am hoping it is a glitch.

BTW, Congratulations Steve.
Thanks Penny. I’ll have work hard to keep to this.

bratkinson

OBS Chief
AU Supporter
I made it to SE a week and a half ago. Like the others, unlike previous years, AGR shows good through 2/28/22. It's also lost the total number of TQPs on the screen.

I have yet to get an email from them confirming it, though.

TinCan782

Engineer
AU Supporter
When I first earned S+ a few years ago (it was after mid year_, the initial expiration was the following Feb 28. It renewed on its own Feb 28 for another year...as if to make sure I had at least a year at that level.