Ingrid and Eagle

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda T

Lead Service Attendant
Doesn't look like Ingrid will be a threat to the Texas Eagle, does it? Looks like it's going to hit mostly Mexico with a small arm over Brownsville area. I board on Tuesday.

You can never say never, but personally I doubt it.
I realize that. I've had two trips cancelled on me due to hurricanes and I'm a bit gun shy now. It's kind of a deja vu feeling. Seriously, trips can be rebooked, I feel more for the victims of the storms.

Doesn't look like Ingrid will be a threat to the Texas Eagle, does it? Looks like it's going to hit mostly Mexico with a small arm over Brownsville area. I board on Tuesday.
:hi: Your First Post really keeps things in Perspective! Those Poor Folks in Colorado have it rough right now! :help:

Don't worry about Trains down this way!! ;) Brownsiville is over 400 Miles South of where the Eagle Runs and the Hurricane went WAY South into Veracruz State in Mexico and we wont get Any Much Needed Rain from it on the Eagle/Sunset Route!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back