Its Time To Play WHERE ARE WE Again

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrFSS

Engineer
Honored Member
Everything has been so serious on the Forum lately. I thought it would be nice to play the Where Are We picture game, again.

Each of these five Amtrak Stations is on or very near a body of water. Can you guess where they are?

83893212-L.jpg

83893213-L.jpg

83893214-L.jpg

83893215-L.jpg

83893217-L.jpg

To save my bandwidth, if you quote, remove the picture links in the quote, thanks!!

The bottom one, #5, is Red Wing, MN. A few years ago I stayed at the St. James hotel, which is in the picture, and wandered over to see the WB EB come through. The water is the Mississippi River.

PRR 60 said:
The bottom one, #5, is Red Wing, MN. A few years ago I stayed at the St. James hotel, which is in the picture, and wandered over to see the WB EB come through. The water is the Mississippi River.
You got that one correct.

jamesbrownontheroad said:
This are toughies... so I'm going to beg for a clue: are all 5 aligned north (as Google would present them?)
Ta,

*j* :blink:
Yes - North is at the top of each picture.

OK - Maybe some clues will help with #2, 3, 4.

#2 is on the Ohio River

#3 is on the Gulf of Mexico

#4 is on the Arkansas River (duh!)

#2 is Ashland, KY.

#3 is Gulfport, MS.

#4 is Little Rock, AR.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Amtrak version of "where are we" is replayed every morning when the passenger awakes, looks at the timetable, watch, scenery outside, and realises they don't match!

SLH

Back