Just Wondering

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What age group do you fall into ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

had8ley

Engineer
Just wondering where we stand in age as far as posters go. You don't have to participate but I think it would be interesting to see what age groups we all fall into. Thanks for your answers.

I'm 21 with 50 years of experience......
tongue.gif

Just wondering where we stand in age as far as posters go. You don't have to participate but I think it would be interesting to see what age groups we all fall into. Thanks for your answers.
I'll be 65 on July 15th.

I hope to take more train trips during my next 65 years.

Aloha

The calender says I will be 67 next month, my Daughter, Christine, says my mental age is 13=6+7. :giggle:

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. :rolleyes: :help: :help:

Well I'm getting ready to turn the big 60 in a couple of weeks and a really nice member of AU gave me a companion certificate :blush: so a friend of mine and I are going to NYP on my 60th Bday for lunch and dinner and whatever else comes my way that I can afford. :) Who knew I would live this long. :D

I am approaching 59, and according to the poll results so far, and I am in the most popular AU age group. Baby Boomers rock!!!! :lol:

My mind is 18, my body 55. "I may be getting older, but I'll never grow up" :giggle:

In January, I celebrated the 5th anniversary of my 39th birthday. Or, my 15th anniversary of my 29th. That one sounds a little bit better, so I'll go with that.

62 - but I got carded the other day at a bar in ABQ when I went in for a beer before the SWC arrived.

When I was nearing my 30th birthday, I decided that I'd head the other way - deducting years instead of adding them. I've been in negative numbers for seven years now!

I am 47 and will be riding the train for the first time June 14. I hope to still be here posting with you all and be able to offer the wonderful advice to newbies in 20 years.

59 this past February. Does the OP care to share his age?
Sure....by the calendar I'll be 64 on August 1st but still feel like 18 with a 7' surf board under my arm. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back