Large plane discussion

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Airsickness bags are waterproof, right?
That's funny! My dad did a test of airsickness bags for the FAA (I think it was the NAA then) back in the 50's. I remember our ding room table covered with about 50 of them with different levels of water cover it for a week or so. I don't remember if or how many actually leaked. But I was like 5 or 6 and really didn't care.

For interesting flight views over places I would likely never go I would add seeing Greenland on flights between BOS and KEF. Only drawback is there always seems to be turbulence over Greenland.
Depending on the route they fly on a specific day, you could get to see most of Greenland on the non-stop flight to EWR from BOM or DEL. It is just that you can never be sure exactly which route they will fly on a specific day until they actually fly it.

The other thing that you get to see is vast expanses of Siberia as it traverses south to north. This is true of all the non stops from India on most days BOM-EWR, DEL-EWR, DEL-ORD, DEL-SFO.

Back