Leftover points

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

margo

Lead Service Attendant
Sadly, my husband and I are no longer able to travel due to health issues. I still have 22,000 points. Any suggestions on how I can use these points? I know we can use them for restaurants , gift cards, etc., but they're worth so little, I hesitate to do so. I would like to take all of my children and grandchildren on a short (1 to 2 hour) trip for the Amtrak experience. Could I use my AGR points for this? Thank you for any help.

Sadly, my husband and I are no longer able to travel due to health issues. I still have 22,000 points. Any suggestions on how I can use these points? I know we can use them for restaurants , gift cards, etc., but they're worth so little, I hesitate to do so. I would like to take all of my children and grandchildren on a short (1 to 2 hour) trip for the Amtrak experience. Could I use my AGR points for this? Thank you for any help.
😎Sure, book Biz Class or Coach for day trips.

You didn't say where you lived but if you're fortunate enough to have an Amtrak Route close by with multiple Daily Trains, that's a great idea!

Back