Live Chat every Sunday 7PM ET

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just tried connecting to irc.amtraktrains.com with the IRC client I've been using previously, and it gets stuck on "Connecting..." with or without a password. Any suggestions for settings? The old one used port 6668. Should that be changed? Should we enter a password?

I'm in on port 6667. No password needed.

chat_working.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no problem when I entered the address into the address field. The sign in screen does look different. Just enter your screen name where it says "nick".

Do not click "log in" or "create an account" on the top tight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aloha Computers do not like me this week I t is telling me no more connections, followed by a second try no one there

This was my first try since I've been away or busy each Sunday since whatever change took place (true today but this time I was able to try while on NJT). Also got something about no more connections allowed.

Hmm, sorry to hear about this guys. I'm not aware of any limit, but perhaps there is one. I'll pass this along and hopefully it will be fixed by next week. Really sorry! :(

Like I said, I wasn't sure that things were 100% and clearly I was right, even if I didn't want to be.

I was on chrome and had no problems. I voluntarily signed off. Maybe one of you that cannot get on can take my place.

I just tried to get back on and I received the error message.

Back