Luggage Lockers at Amtraks St.Louis Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam31452

Service Attendant
I am planning to do a short stopover in St.Louis.

So I will need a place to leave my Luggage somewhere (in Lockers probably).

Are there Lockers at Station in St. Louis?

From what I have heard there are none. Having never been there myself (That changes in two weeks) I can't say. I do remember there being on a debate on another forum complaining about the lack of lockers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am planning to do a short stopover in St.Louis.So I will need a place to leave my Luggage somewhere (in Lockers probably).

Are there Lockers at Station in St. Louis?
I'll be back home on Friday, and have to go downtown this weekend; I'll try to stop in the station and check for you. I have been in the station a couple of times since it opened, but, I don't recall seeing any lockers, but, then again, I wasn't there to look for lockers. I'll let you know what I find out.

there are absolutely no lockers. amtrak *might* hold your bags for you for a fee on the day of your departure (they did for us). you're better off these days finding a hotel to hold them (or just packing light).

there are absolutely no lockers. amtrak *might* hold your bags for you for a fee on the day of your departure (they did for us). you're better off these days finding a hotel to hold them (or just packing light).
That is correct; not a locker to be found! As mentioned, you may be able to have the ticket agents hold the bags for you, but, I think it depends on the day, the time, the person at the counter, etc. I've done this at other stations before; sometimes for free, sometimes for a fee, sometimes done with a "we're not supposed to do that" comment, sometimes with flat out refusal and a terrible attitude, and others times its been done with no problems at all. There is a Sheraton hotel right across the street from the station that may hold the bags for you; it might be worth a phone call to them (314-231-5007 (hope I can post this number)) to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back