Man hides Britain's largest model train set from girlfriend

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously, on the first date, he should have told her about the model railway he was building.

If she says “Oh, that’s wonderful! May I see it? Can I help in any way?”: He knows she’s the right one for him.

If she says “Oh really? Fine, whatever—but what a waste of space. You could have put a wine cellar down there”: He should know to run the other way as fast as possible.

This is why you ask your partner if they have a PO Box. The PO Box hides a lot of bad habits. Model train to exotic cars.
I wonder who is clever enough to open a separate mailbox but not clever enough to keep said mailbox a secret. Seems like a long shot to me. My true crime hobby suggests searching for previous partners to see if they're still living free in good health. If they turn up dead, destitute, or locked away think twice.

Gret set up. However apparently there was no thought given for the necessary maintenance access. Every thing eventually breaks or need TLC. Full disclosure did that not once but twice.

Back