May 2023 Trip Booked

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oreius

OBS Chief
I decided to pay cash for my May 2023 trip to Miami from Philadelphia via Elizabethtown. It cost $489 for a Roomette on The Star which is actually the cost it would be to fly from PHL to Miami in Economy if I were to buy 2 seats. Getting there should be half the fun, not 2/3 the stress. I’m in Car 9110 once again, just as I am in December. That seems to be my lucky car; this will be the 4th Time I’m in Car 10 on The Star. I just hope it will be a VL2 these times!

I decided to pay cash for my May 2023 trip to Miami from Philadelphia via Elizabethtown. It cost $489 for a Roomette on The Star which is actually the cost it would be to fly from PHL to Miami in Economy if I were to buy 2 seats. Getting there should be half the fun, not 2/3 the stress. I’m in Car 9110 once again, just as I am in December. That seems to be my lucky car; this will be the 4th Time I’m in Car 10 on The Star. I just hope it will be a VL2 these times!
Hopefully by May 2023 Traditional Dining will be back on the Star and every other Eastern train and the Eagle.

Back