Menus for the ocean-cant get them from the VIA website

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not been able to access any of the menus on VIAs website. I am using google chrome.
On the main page select "plan" then "arrivals and departures". Scroll down to the line that reads "Timetables - Accessible version" and click there. It should show a list of city pairs grouped by regions which you can click on to see the timetables.

1651336257479.png

On the main page select "plan" then "arrivals and departures". Scroll down to the line that reads "Timetables - Accessible version" and click there. It should show a list of city pairs grouped by regions which you can click on to see the timetables.

View attachment 28268
I thought OP was asking about onboard meal service.

I suppose you could interpret it either way.

I was looking for menus. I got to the page for menus for the Canadian and Ocean. I used to be able to pull up menus for the Canadian. But now I cant pull up menus for either train.
The Canadian menus were gone off the website even before COVID.

No worries on that train, though. I was on it the first couple weeks of April and the food is still superb and the menus rotate each day...lamb chops, prime rib, salmon...yum

Back