Metrolink Operating Contract Bids Due

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acela150

Super Buff
Metrolink has established Monday the 6th of July at 2pm PDT as the time for all Bids to be in for the Operating Contract.

Keolis, Herzog, and Bombardier are in the mix from my understanding. Bombardier has job postings for Metrolink. But it states that it's only IF they win the bid. It also states that any current employee who wishes to stay will be appointed first before outside hires.

Keolis has just been renewed by both VRE and MBTA for the Commuter Rail. So I can see them as the winner.

Metrolink has established Monday the 6th of July at 2pm PDT as the time for all Bids to be in for the Operating Contract.

Keolis, Herzog, and Bombardier are in the mix from my understanding. Bombardier has job postings for Metrolink. But it states that it's only IF they win the bid. It also states that any current employee who wishes to stay will be appointed first before outside hires.

Keolis has just been renewed by both VRE and MBTA for the Commuter Rail. So I can see them as the winner.
Herzog has done a good job with Cap Metros Rdd Line here in Austin after Csp Metro had do many problems getting it up and running.

An old AUers son used to go in charge here before moving up to CalTrains.

Back