Metropolitan Lounge in Moynihan Station

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

MARC Rider

Engineer
AU Supporter
It looks like I won't need to go anywhere else for lunch during my connection from the Northeast Regional to the Lakeshore Limited. (Though the idea of going out for a slice at Pizza Suprema is tempting...)

Sidney

OBS Chief
The lounge at Moynihan has the best food and drink offerings of any Amtrak lounge by far. I'll have a three hour layover on Thursday. I usually go to Bens Deli at 38th and 7th. Great chicken soup and sandwiches.

Cal

Foamer
Glad to know Amtrak employees are following the mask guidelines and ensuring their mask covers their mouth and nose.

PVD

Engineer
AU Supporter
That observation about the nose is correct of course. But the attendant might be from a service company, and not Amtrak, although Amtrak has to take ownership of contractor performance regardless.

Reactions: Cal

TEREB

Service Attendant
What tickled me the most about the lounge was the bathroom sinks. Soap, water and air drying all in one9F7B4CEE-CF7B-4DD7-BA17-E7E4998C09A0.jpeg

AmtrakBlue

Engineer
Gathering Team Member
What tickled me the most about the lounge was the bathroom sinks. Soap, water and air drying all in one
Did the stall door attack you feet when you exited it? They need to raise it a bit more or have it slide on the floor. (Yes, I got attacked by the door - twice :eek: )

• Haha
Reactions: Cal