Monthly ticket and getting on/off at intermediate stations - is it allowed?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul123

Hi all! I am considering buying a monthly ticket for travel between Boston South Station and Providence and want to understand better how that works. With this ticket, can I get on/off at Boston Back Bay, which is an intermediate station?

Hi all! I am considering buying a monthly ticket for travel between Boston South Station and Providence and want to understand better how that works. With this ticket, can I get on/off at Boston Back Bay, which is an intermediate station?
You sure can, its only like 3 minutes between South Station and Back Bay, but be sure the Conductor scans you in before you reach Providdnce.( as you know, the Train also stops @ the Rt. 128 Station.)

You sure can, its only like 3 minutes between South Station and Back Bay, but be sure the Conductor scans you in before you reach Providdnce.( as you know, the Train also stops @ the Rt. 128 Station.)

Awesome, thank you!

If he's riding on a monthly ticket, I can't think of a good reason to make sure that his ticket is scanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back