more tightening up on allowed trips

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yarrow

Engineer
far ne washington state, 1/2 mile from canada
was looking at 2-zone award spk-atl a couple weeks ago. the routing that came up in arrow was spk-pdx-lax-nol-atl. all within 2 zones. anyway, i sent a message to the insider on flyer talk as to why arrow won't show legitimate routings such as spk-elp which the train would go through as it completes the spk-atl routing. no answer but i see that spk-atl as a 2-zone trip is no longer in arrow. probably should have kept quiet

This is a subset of the routing that started the Insane routings thread in the Amtrak Rail Discussion forum.

How would I post a link to that thread? I tried and failed.

This is a subset of the routing that started the Insane routings thread in the Amtrak Rail Discussion forum.

How would I post a link to that thread? I tried and failed.
Like this?http://discuss.amtraktrains.com/index.php?/topic/64280-insane-routings/
Yes, just like that.

Once again, how would I post a link to that thread? "Edit the html code by hand" is a valid response, but simply posting the link does not answer the question.

Go to the thread you want to link to then copy the URL then return to the thread you want to put the link in and paste it in the reply box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back