Murder on the Southern Pacific (OPB TV program)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting ready to watch "Murder on the Southern Pacific" on Oregon Public Broadcasting at 9pm. Here's the blurb about the show:

On October 11, 1923, three brothers tried to rob a Southern Pacific train as it made its way over the Siskiyou Summit of Southern Oregon, sparking one of the nation's largest manhunts. Using rare images, historic film of the brothers and expert interviews, this program chronicles Oregon's most infamous train holdup, and examines the myths and mysteries still associated with the case.
If you can't watch at the scheduled time, or you don't receive OPB-TV, it looks like you can stream it on the page linked above at any time. Since I have a s-l-o-w-w-w CenturyStink internet connection, I will be watching the broadcast from our nearby mountaintop transmitter. It's a strange new world when TV reception in a very remote area is still better than the internet connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back