My Website

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewliner

Engineer
Guys, before I go on vacation, I'd like to direct you guys to my website, Amtrak Online- an Unofficial Amtrak Website. I won't be doing any work on it while I'm on vacation so this is the best time to (Re)introduce it. It consists of Amtrak Photos, Amtrak News (Not as recent as it could be but still ok), NJ Transit News (Not Much), NJ Transit Photos, Metro-North Railroad Photos, Long Island Railroad Photos, other commuter railroad photos, Tickets Timetables etc. (under construction, but up), Viewliner Roster, Viewliner Information.

I'd love to hear your opinions. I'd also like to that AlanB, Amfleet, Battalion51, Bill Haithcoat, Tp49 of the forums, who submitted photos to the site. Anyone else who would like to submit photos or finds a broken link, should Email Me.

I'd also like to boast that I have a lot of photos of the Prototype Viewliners as well as production Viewliners.

When I return, I have plans to add a trip report page, and a Viewliner Plans page.

Thanks, enjoy the site and please share your comments with me.

To add to this my website is also up and running to some degree. I have posted all of my Amtrak locomotive photos, as well as station photos. I'm having technical issues right now, but I am working on the site. I try to update my signature when I update the site.

Too bad you can't get interior shots yet. When those are placed in service, I will definitely be doing so railfanning out in that area. We used to have the old version of these in the midwest, and I rode them 5 or 6 times. Each trip was a great ride. I liked the large windows. They should be great for the ride along the hudson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back