Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RRRick is correct - Middletown, PA.

I took this photo on a Monday morning last October. I had just dropped my rental car at the Harrisburg airport and walked from there to the Middletown station where I caught Amtrak to Philadelphia and SEPTA to the airport for a flight back to North Carolina. It was part of a convoluted itinerary to save a couple of hundred dollars on a rental car (Harrisburg vs. Philadelphia) and also squeeze in a train ride.

RRRick - the thread is yours!

The Temporary Metro Lounge in Chicago Union Station???
You got it Jim - a number of years ago when they were remodeling the now ML, they had a temp one in one of the rooms off the great hall. It was a long walk to the train!!

Here is another view from the back looking toward the front entrance.

001.jpg

You got it Jim - a number of years ago when they were remodeling the now ML, they had a temp one in one of the rooms off the great hall. It was a long walk to the train!!

attachicon.gif
001.jpg
Nice shot....was that the old Fred Harvey 'Gold Lion' restaurant?

Last edited by a moderator:

attachicon.gif
001.jpg
Nice shot....was that the old Fred Harvey 'Gold Lion' restaurant?
That I couldn't tell you - Sorry.

Jim - it is your turn.

John Bredin is correct. Bloomington/Normal about 2 years ago from the vestibule of a Texas Eagle sleeper. (Gruff SCA is just to the right. ;) )

John yields so anyone can go ahead.

Google has the answer if you want it easily, but I won't spoil the game for those who prefer to do their homework.

Back