NARPass for April 2003 poster

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest_Dan A

:(

Wanted to post a reply to the fellow who wanted information on various aspects of a NARPass trip in April 2003...but I'm not able to find it because of the maintenance being done to the site. I took the trip from Toronto last April and might have some helpful advice. His post was in August.

Can anyone help?

DanA,

Sorry, but for the moment we are all out of luck as far as the old posts are concerned due to the server crash. That crash is also the reason for the new board, since Anthony was forced to start over, he decided to try a better program for the board. Anthony does still have all of the old posts and is working feverishly to organize them. Once he's done that he will then merge them into the new forum.

My best advice is for you to just go ahead and post any advice you might have for the gentleman who was enquiring about the NARPass. Seems to me that he was considering visiting LA, Portland, New Orleans, Chicago, and DC along with a few others that I forget now. He wanted to know about the weather in April, how crowded the trains might be, and any other helpful info you or anyone else might have.

So go ahead and add anything that you think might be relevant and/or helpful to this topic. Hopefully he'll come back to read it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back