New Amtrak Auto Train Book in print

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
railiner,

The book has a lot of pictures and drawings of the equipment that was used on the Auto Train. I really think that members of this forum would enjoy it. This is a special Mail In offer and at a great price. I have attached the ordering file again (same as the one above).

Jim Musgrove
RF&P RR HS

Yes, I am sure they would, Jim.
By the way, welcome to AU forum as a regular member, now.
I hope you will share some of your knowledge of the RF&P with us from time to time, beyond plugging the publication's of your society....;)

Greetings to all:

The Amtrak's Auto Train book is a standard size (8 1/2 by 11) book containing lots of photos and great text written by Doug Riddell, a former Amtrak engineer who also was an Amtrak photographer.
My interest in promoting the book to the Forum members is to help share his stories and memories of working for Amtrak.
I have been a member of the RF&P Historical Society since it formed in 2005 and was glad to help publish both of Doug's books.
I wish there was an Amtrak Historical Society in existence that could help preserve this material and the many things that people who have been around since Amtrak started could share.
I am glad that the Forum members who have gotten a copy of the book like it.

Please take advantage of this offer, by mailing in the attached order form (it is the same as shown before).

Thanks,
Jim Musgrove

Attachments

• AMTRAK AUTO TRAIN BOOK FLYER for AMTRAK FORUM Members.pdf
    122.1 KB · Views: 303
Greetings to all:

On this 50th anniversary of Amtrak, don't forget that the RF&P Railroad Historical Society is offering a great book on Amtrak's Auto Train.
You can use the pdf attachment in the message above to order the book.
Doug Riddell did a great job writing this.

Thanks,

Jim Musgrove
RF&P RR HS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back