New Amtrak Guest Rewards Master Card - Fall 2015

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received their points from their second BoA statement? My statement closes on the 7th of the month. I received the proper amount of points on October 8th for the statement closing October 7th, however, I have yet to receive my points from my November 7th statement. I phoned BoA customer service and they transferred me to their "redemption" department. It turns out that they transferred me to Amtrak Guest Rewards. Of course AGR could not help me with my problem, but suggested to wait a couple more days and phone BoA back if the points have not posted, which I will do.
Same here...got October on the 8th but, still waiting for Nov 8 (should also include the 20k bonus)

EDIT: Just remembered I requested a change in closing date so maybe that it what is going on with mine. Wasn't expecting it to happen this quick based on my chat with BofA when I did this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone received their points from their second BoA statement? My statement closes on the 7th of the month. I received the proper amount of points on October 8th for the statement closing October 7th, however, I have yet to receive my points from my November 7th statement. I phoned BoA customer service and they transferred me to their "redemption" department. It turns out that they transferred me to Amtrak Guest Rewards. Of course AGR could not help me with my problem, but suggested to wait a couple more days and phone BoA back if the points have not posted, which I will do.
Same here...got October on the 8th but, still waiting for Nov 8 (should also include the 20k bonus)
Same for me - waiting for both the spending points & the 20k bonus points. My statement also closed on the 7th.

Add me to the list of still waiting!

Likewise. My points (20,000 promotion, plus purchase points) appear on the PDF of the Nov 7 statement, but they do not yet appear on amtrakguestrewards.com.

Likewise. My points (20,000 promotion, plus purchase points) appear on the PDF of the Nov 7 statement, but they do not yet appear on amtrakguestrewards.com.
Same here. And the last leg of my trip to the Gathering (CHI-SEA) has not yet shown up on AGR as well. So AGR seems to be having delays unlike what we're used to.

EDIT: After a call to AGR, CHI-SEA has posted. "Congrats, you've earned Select Executive Status for 2016."

Also waiting with end of statement on the 7th but nothing transferred as of today 10th. Was interesting that the first bill in October, points posted nearly same day. Perhaps the bonus 20,000 points has been a problem for the old computer whizzes at BOA :)

Also finally received the points for the Autumn Express train ride. My LSL rides posted two days after I took them but waited a while for the AXP points. All's Well That Ends Well.. (I think someone famous said that :p :p )

I think you will see your points soon. I remember that I had my first statement closing date on a Friday and it was several days later that I saw the points show up in my AGR. I think it had to do with a weekend throwing a wrench into the works.

The first statement was slow for me with points posting. Still waiting on mine for the statement that closed on the 7th. According to my statement I should also be receiving my 20k bonus in addition to a bonus for hotel stays.

Update: my points from my BoA November 7th statement posted this afternoon (11/12/15).

Got my November AGR statement email and NO POINTS from either Chase or BofA! :( :help:

Chase still owes me the points for most of September....from the 13th [end of previous billing cycle] to the 30th. Their October statement showed NO POINTS.

Edit: OK, I checked the AGR website and the BofA points for October have posted accurately. But what about the ones from Chase? Do I have any recourse now?

Points for my World MasterCard and 20,000 points bonus posted today 11/13. Billing date was 11/9. Since I have already booked a two zone trip for April Seattle to New Orleans via CS, CZ, and CONO, I'm saving my current balance to use in AGR2. I much prefer to have stopovers which will be more bookable in AGR 2 plus I like to plan my trips based on Amsnag lowest prices which I can do when I include stopovers in my itineraries.

Ok, sorry, but I've tried to read thru all 34 pages of this thread, and my brain has turned to fuzz. We have received and activated the new Chase Freedom Visa. I mistakenly (I think??) believed that using this card would earn me AGR points like my old AGR MasterCard did. Now today I get an email from AGR offering me either the AGR World Card or Platinum card.

Do I understand correctly that if I stick with the Chase Freedom, I can maybe (temporarily or forever) turn the Ultimate Rewards points into Amtrak points? Or do I need to apply for the World or Platinum AGR card to continue to get AGR points?

Apologize if this has been answered a million times already!

Cindy

I can't answer the Ultimate Rewards question, but to continue earning AGR points, you need to apply for the World or Platinum card from Bank of America.

Back