New member from Charlottesville, VA

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to find this forum. Up until the pandemic, I was a regular rider between CVS and NYP, but I also went out Richmond (RVR) some because of my schedule in NYC. I've met some great people (passengers as well as Amtrak employees). My train travel starts back up next week. Have not yet visited the new Metropolitan lounge in Moynihan, but it looks a good bit nicer than the Acela Lounge in Penn Station.

Great to find this forum. Up until the pandemic, I was a regular rider between CVS and NYP, but I also went out Richmond (RVR) some because of my schedule in NYC. I've met some great people (passengers as well as Amtrak employees). My train travel starts back up next week. Have not yet visited the new Metropolitan lounge in Moynihan, but it looks a good bit nicer than the Acela Lounge in Penn Station.
Welcome. The new lounge in Moynihan is much nice than the old Acela Lounge - there is no comparison.

Back