New Member from Chicago Area

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, My wife and I took the Amtrak vacation package from CHI to the Grand Canyon in 2019, and that was enjoyable enough that we planned to do another trip sometime. Planned out CHI to Niagara Falls, ON, but got delayed due to COVID. We have it rescheduled for 1st week of OCT 2022, had some questions (mainly about border crossing, travel from BUF to the hotel was provided in the package pre-COVID, but now AMTRAK leaves it up to you), so thought I'd sign up here, and post in the discussions thread.

Hello, My wife and I took the Amtrak vacation package from CHI to the Grand Canyon in 2019, and that was enjoyable enough that we planned to do another trip sometime. Planned out CHI to Niagara Falls, ON, but got delayed due to COVID. We have it rescheduled for 1st week of OCT 2022, had some questions (mainly about border crossing, travel from BUF to the hotel was provided in the package pre-COVID, but now AMTRAK leaves it up to you), so thought I'd sign up here, and post in the discussions thread.
Welcome to AU.

Back