New Member from Oregon

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am taking my first long distance train trip on Tuesday February 1st. I will be going to the East Coast on the Empire Builder (PDX to CHI) and then the Capitol Limited (CHI to Harper's Ferry, West Virginia HFY). I have gotten a roomette for both trains.

I am a retired CPA who now has the time to travel on a long distance train trip. It's one of the things on my bucket list that I've wanted to do for a long time but I've never had the time when working. Now is the time!

I have a few concerns and questions but I'll try to post them in the appropriate forum.

Thanks for having me!

I am taking my first long distance train trip on Tuesday February 1st. I will be going to the East Coast on the Empire Builder (PDX to CHI) and then the Capitol Limited (CHI to Harper's Ferry, West Virginia HFY). I have gotten a roomette for both trains.

I am a retired CPA who now has the time to travel on a long distance train trip. It's one of the things on my bucket list that I've wanted to do for a long time but I've never had the time when working. Now is the time!

I have a few concerns and questions but I'll try to post them in the appropriate forum.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome. Enjoy your upcoming trip.

Back