New member introductions

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a retired attorney. My wife and I have enjoyed trains all our lives, beginning in pre-Amtrak days when I remember taking the Twentieth Century Limited with the NY Central, the Broadway Limited with the Pennsylvania Railroad, the Denver Rocket with the Rock Island Line, etc. Opportunities with Amtrak are more limited but we are regulars every year taking the Auto Train from the Northeast to Florida for the holidays. Had a special treat in September when we traveled to Australia and had two wonderful trips on the Indian Pacific from Sydney to Perth and the Ghan from Darwin to Adelaide.

I am a retired attorney. My wife and I have enjoyed trains all our lives, beginning in pre-Amtrak days when I remember taking the Twentieth Century Limited with the NY Central, the Broadway Limited with the Pennsylvania Railroad, the Denver Rocket with the Rock Island Line, etc. Opportunities with Amtrak are more limited but we are regulars every year taking the Auto Train from the Northeast to Florida for the holidays. Had a special treat in September when we traveled to Australia and had two wonderful trips on the Indian Pacific from Sydney to Perth and the Ghan from Darwin to Adelaide.
Welcome Aboard!

Both those "Down Under" Trains are on my Bucket List!😎

Back