New member joe57fl in Miami

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all ... I am just now joining the community, but have been a lifelong fan of passenger rail, sea and air (even bus) transportation. Have enjoyed traveling by all of the above, but mainly by cruise ship. I express my transportation hobby on my website, but not sure if it's ok to give the link here, so I won't. Now retired, I worked in the travel industry for 35+ years based in South Florida, the last 20 years in several roles for a cruise line. Looking forward to actively reading posts here, and may contribute when I have interesting, relevant content ... joe57fl

Hi all ... I am just now joining the community, but have been a lifelong fan of passenger rail, sea and air (even bus) transportation. Have enjoyed traveling by all of the above, but mainly by cruise ship. I express my transportation hobby on my website, but not sure if it's ok to give the link here, so I won't. Now retired, I worked in the travel industry for 35+ years based in South Florida, the last 20 years in several roles for a cruise line. Looking forward to actively reading posts here, and may contribute when I have interesting, relevant content ... joe57fl
Welcome from a fellow Floridian (and former Miamian)

Back