New OBS Member East Coast

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone I am a recent Amtrak LSA new hire with training beginning May 1st. I wanted to say thank for you having this forum available for people like myself. I have spent a lot of time reading through the various threads, which have helped me tremendously! After my training and working the extra board for a while, I plan on bidding for a conductor position. Thanks again everyone!

Welcome to Amtrak Unlimited and congratulation on being hired by Amtrak.

Welcome to the forum @MisterDriver ! Great to have you! Also, great to have an employee of Amtrak active on here.

I know that you said OBS, but what will your primary role be? It's always awesome to hear your goal of being a conductor as well.

Do you know yet of which routes you will be active on? I'm excited for your new adventures!

Welcome to the forum @MisterDriver ! Great to have you! Also, great to have an employee of Amtrak active on here.

I know that you said OBS, but what will your primary role be? It's always awesome to hear your goal of being a conductor as well.

Do you know yet of which routes you will be active on? I'm excited for your new adventures!
LSA - Lead Service Attendant. In charge of the cafe or diner.

Back