Newbie with another question1

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked a question today about bustitutions riding the CONO from Newbern, TN to Chicago, IL and back.

I received several positive answers that a bus would take me to Newbern, TN if there was a problem with the train while en route. However, I failed to say that Newbern, TN is a flag stop with an unattended station. You all may have known that, but just in case you didn't--would the fact that Newbern, TN is a flag stop keep them from taking me there?

Sorry about my not giving you that information in my first question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked a question today about bustitutions riding the CONO from Newbern, TN to Chicago, IL and back.

I received several positive answers that a bus would take me to Newbern, TN if there was a problem with the train while en route. However, I failed to say that Newbern, TN is a flag stop with an unattended station. You all may have known that, but just in case you didn't--would the fact that Newbern, TN is a flag stop keep them from taking me there?

Sorry about my not giving you that information in my first question.
No difference, flag stop or not the bus would be able too get there and drop you off or pick you up.

If you're ticketed for Newbern, they'll have you on their manifest for Newbern and therefore will stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back