No Amtrak Alerts at Amtrak.com?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadonatrain

Service Attendant
Since last night, I haven’t seen any service alerts at Amtrak.com. Other parts of the site seem in order, such as checking train status by number or station, but no alerts. I don’t (and won’t) tweet so I can’t (and won’t) look for them that way. Just curious…

Since last night, I haven’t seen any service alerts at Amtrak.com. Other parts of the site seem in order, such as checking train status by number or station, but no alerts. I don’t (and won’t) tweet so I can’t (and won’t) look for them that way. Just curious…
You don't need a Twitter account to view the alerts (or anything else) on Twitter. Although I have an account, I've never sent a "tweet" and the only thing I "follow" is Amtrak and Metrolink alerts.

You don't need a Twitter account to view the alerts (or anything else) on Twitter. Although I have an account, I've never sent a "tweet" and the only thing I "follow" is Amtrak and Metrolink alerts.
Twitter wasnt my point. My point was I’m not seeing any alerts by any means so I was trying to head off replies that just told me to use Twitter to see them. My OP stands. No alerts. And I don’t need to see them, I just like to, and I’m just curious if anyone knows why they’re not showing up.

Back