no metropolitan lounge coupons

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benale

Lead Service Attendant
I recently renewed Select until 2016. I went on line to check out the coupons and there were none for a day pass to The Metropolitan or Acela lounges. Did AGR drop these? I did get the business class upgrade coupon and the 10% off, but with a senior discount of 15%, I don't plan on using it,unless that is 10 percent on top of the senior discount.

I recently renewed Select until 2016. I went on line to check out the coupons and there were none for a day pass to The Metropolitan or Acela lounges. Did AGR drop these? I did get the business class upgrade coupon and the 10% off, but with a senior discount of 15%, I don't plan on using it,unless that is 10 percent on top of the senior discount.
Congrats! The new packets will be mailed out soon and you should get yours in the snail mail with the upgrade coupons on line for your account and the Paper Lounge Passes in the packet! 2015 Passes expire Feb. 28th!!

Congrats! The new packets will be mailed out soon and you should get yours in the snail mail with the upgrade coupons on line for your account and the Paper Lounge Passes in the packet! 2015 Passes expire Feb. 28th!!
Specifically Feb 28, 2016.

I gave up the ones from my first Select package since there was no way for me to use them. And now that I made Select Plus I don't think I get any, although they'd be nice to have as gifts. I suppose I could just buy them for 5000 points, but I would have like them just as a bonus since I'm supposed to be a loyal customer.

Does anyone know if the passes obtained with points are mailed out or printed by the AGR member with unique codes. There was something classy about the passes I got with my Select package. They had no means of identifying who they were issued to, and I rather liked that.

I gave up the ones from my first Select package since there was no way for me to use them. And now that I made Select Plus I don't think I get any, although they'd be nice to have as gifts. I suppose I could just buy them for 5000 points, but I would have like them just as a bonus since I'm supposed to be a loyal customer.

Does anyone know if the passes obtained with points are mailed out or printed by the AGR member with unique codes. There was something classy about the passes I got with my Select package. They had no means of identifying who they were issued to, and I rather liked that.
Your S+ card is valid for unlimited Amtrak Lounge Access and United Club Access. I got my packet with my S+ Card (no coupons, all are electronic) today. The card now simply says ClubAccess 2015 not (ClubAcela access) as it did before.

I received my Select Plus 2015 package a few days ago. But coupons listed within have not been posted to online account. When I reached Select last year - coupons were there before packaged arrived.

4 one-class upgrades and 2 companion coupons were stated to be available online. Checked account several times - no new coupons. Just a 10% left from reaching Select.

Your S+ card is valid for unlimited Amtrak Lounge Access and United Club Access. I got my packet with my S+ Card (no coupons, all are electronic) today. The card now simply says ClubAccess 2015 not (ClubAcela access) as it did before.
Yeah - I get that I would have full access myself with Select Plus. However, I was thinking of what would happen if I ordered the pack of 5 passes for 5000 points - to give as gifts. I'm not sure if that comes as commercially printed coupons mailed to the member or as something with a unique code the member would print at home.

I also really want my Select Plus card, so I'll check the mail. My 2014 Select card doesn't seem to be read by Quik-Trak machines any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back