NYP-CHI-EMY-SEA

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In about 4 hours I will be flying from the Pacific NW to NYC to join a bunch of crazy people.

I am part of another group of people with a (shall we say) eccentric hobby. :rolleyes:

www.wheresgeorge.com

We are having a "Where's George?" Coast to Coast Gathering on Amtrak by way of the LSL & CZ. People will be getting on and off the trains throughout the trip. There will also be people to greet us and trade bills at the various station stops.

I believe there will be 5 of us making the entire trip with one person having left EMY last week by way of NOL and then on the Crescent to NY.

You are all welcome to follow the threads at the WG? forums. And believe me, there is a lot of excitement about this trip in the main forum as well as the regional ones that are hosting pre-trip(NYC), Stopover(CHI, 4 hours), and end of trip(EMY) gatherings.

http://forums.wheresgeorge.com/

After EMY I will be taking the Coast Starlight back to Seattle.

I really don't know if I will have time to post a trip report in a timely manner. But we'll see what happens.

TrackWalker

########

I have heard of "Where's George" but I didn't know there was a social interaction part of it. Your trip sounds like a BLAST. Hope you have a great time. Post a trip report whenever it's convenient.

I also didn't know there was a social group. Every time I get one of the bills I post it on Where's George. It's fun to see how long it takes to get from one place to another.

Wish I had known about your trip earlier. I might have been able to meet up with your group in Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back