Parking on NJT NEC line

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Maned Lion

Engineer
I am selling at the Columbus market on Sunday. My Grandmothers 85th birthday is being celebrated in manhattan that evening. I will be driving my market truck, a Ford E250 with heavy duty springs, tall ladder racks, and a tall whip antenna. Clearance is about 9' 3". I am not driving that thing Into the City, and my plan is to take the train. Which station (Trenton is the closest) has parking readily available that can handle something that tall?

I am selling at the Columbus market on Sunday. My Grandmothers 85th birthday is being celebrated in manhattan that evening. I will be driving my market truck, a Ford E250 with heavy duty springs, tall ladder racks, and a tall whip antenna. Clearance is about 9' 3". I am not driving that thing Into the City, and my plan is to take the train. Which station (Trenton is the closest) has parking readily available that can handle something that tall?
I know the lower level of the Hamilton garage has full truck clearance. The upper levels do not, but I'm not sure that they cannot handle 9' 3". Whether there will be spaces available on the lower level is another matter. There are also outdoor spaces at Hamilton, but those are for permit holders and short-term pickup.

Back